Wednesday 26 September 2012

Warning for Indian Men : Before Marriage in India.



      A Warning for Indian Bachelors 


Essential reading for men planning to get married in India. Last updated: Sept 24, 2012.

Beware of the legal havoc that your wife can unleash on you and your innocent family members. The #UnfairLaw made by Indian Law makers on assumption that a #WomenNeverLie or Cheat , made Indian Men situation very dangerous, which we can witness the married men Suicide rate is keep increasing since 1983.   

By default u get : #DP3 , #DP4, #498A , #304B, #DVact , #CRPC125, Section 24 + for relative/parents #IPC354 , #IPC375
🙏

Protect yourself and your family from years of imprisonment,harassment, blackmail, extortion and false litigation by an unscrupulous Indian wife and her family.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I rather stay as I am single and free than get married.But I know what people will say who will cremate your dead body after your death since I am the only son of my parents.I rather wander around a lost soul on earth than as a harassed husband.

Anonymous said...

Better to be single tatter than scared family life